We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing
- Observing and recording the conditions of patients
- Performing procedures such as monitoring of vital signs with necessarily follow up, wound dressings, IV placement and providing other assistance needed
- Checking and administering medications and injections
- Ongoing accurate assessment of each patient while monitoring their response to treatment
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Documenting and maintaining adequate patient records
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards
- Participate in your departmental quality improvement project.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Adequate documentation
- Incidence reporting
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- RN, RM / B.Sc. Nursing Science
- Valid nursing practicing license.
- 0 to 5 years work experience.
- Basic Life Support skills
- I CARE
- Attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and communication Skills
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Midwife, Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|