- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of the first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Secretarial Studies
|Superintendent Jobs in Nigeria