Jumia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
About Jumia: Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- A minimum Education level of B.Sc or B.Eng Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of related work experience.
- Technical & IT Management certifications (CCNA or its equivalent)
- Strong understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining asset management procedure and solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Unified threat management (UTM), Surveillance system and call application
- Technical support experience in standard network and server protocols (TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP), VLANs and Firewalls.
- Strong Understanding of Incident management through help-desk application
- Knowledge of open-source software and solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|