United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, PFA / Stock Broking / MFB / PMI
Job Type: Permanent
- To increase our market, share and ensure dominance of the insurance related companies sector through effective & aggressive marketing of the existing and prospective insurance companies in order to contribute meaningfully to overall objective of the bank i.e. profit making and market dominance.
- Relationship management of existing businesses within the target market and new business development with emphasis on finance houses, asset managers, stock broking firms and related companies
- Interface with stock brokers and ensure that facilities availed are in line with the set criteria in the product paper.
- Monitor CSCS settlement and ensure prompt advice to clients.
- Monitor investment portfolios for profitability.
- Ensure maximum efficiency in the management of all relationships.
- Ensure timely submission of all reports weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all touch points.
- First Degree in Social Science / Physical Science and Management Science.
- 5 – 8 years banking experience and at least 3 years in supervisory level.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of marketing financial products / services.
- Must have excellent knowledge of credit analysis with atleast 5 years banking experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of credit analysis.
- Marketing of financial products/services
- Banking operations knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Negotiating & persuading skills
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing and credit skills courses
- Marketing & selling skills
- Result oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Exhibits good leadership qualities
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|