We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Web Payments
- The Team Lead, Web Payment has full profit and loss (P&L) accountability for the product and is responsible for driving the performance of online payments business across the group.
- The Team Lead, Web Payment would be required to work with multiple stakeholders; both internal and external to ensure online merchants enjoy a seamless experience using the UBA payments gateways.
- The Team Lead, Web Payment would be required to come up unique strategies to target local and international merchants and provide project support during the integration set-up, testing and go-live phase.
- He/she would be responsible for providing trainings and capacity enhancement tools that would foster knowledge and skill development amongst the various business drivers and online merchants.
- The product manager would be responsible for implementing appropriate pricing mechanisms that would ensure the product remains competitive and profitable in the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide supervisory function over the Web Services Team across the group; in terms of product development, support business objectives and sales activities in order to meet budget.
- Have oversight of WEB operations as it affects customer experience. E.g. (Timely management of Chargeback disputes, Settlement/Reconciliation).
- Manage WEB integration and Product roll-out.
- Coordinate with card schemes on Fintech /Aggregator Integrations.
- Ensure risk & control procedures applies to all Web Merchant Onboarding.
- Ensure fraud rates and dispute are below card scheme threshold levels.
- Develop WEB that will support the country businesses.
- Conduct regular training to digital officers on WEB Business and Risk Management.
- Ensure WEB Business is profitable.
- Ensure 100% activity ratio.
- Optimize all supporting infrastructure for the best customer experience.
- Continuously monitor UBA performance against other banks across the countries.
- Ensure UBA is number 1 or 2 in every country.
- Timely execution of all projects on products, from Audit, control and other governing departments.
- Continuous execution of innovative products and services.
- Identify possible and emerging risks and mitigate them.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance to group policies and guidelines in terms of new products approval.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience required
- Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications would be an added benefit.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|