We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Cybersecurity & Forensic Audit
- To implement the Bank and Audit Division’s mandate relating to review and assessment of controls over the information systems, safeguard the Bank’s assets, ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction records; and prevent/detect incidences of related frauds and irregularities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute planned audit programmes to review the bank’s Cybersecurity Governance and Oversight framework, Cybersecurity Risk Management Systems, Cybersecurity Operational Resilience, Metrics, Monitoring & Reporting and Compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Requirements.
- Implementation of the Internal Audit’s mandate to review and assess effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s technologies, processes, people, controls, structures, governance, and practices used to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attacks from both internal and external threat actors; proffer recommendations for remediation, and achieve closure.
- Investigation of security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
- Conduct regular audits of IT Security Monitoring tools, Vulnerability assessment tools, other GISC Application and operating systems as assigned.
- Investigate security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
- Conduct the activities of the Mini Forensic lab.
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Cyber Security Audit & Group Head.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, Cyber Frauds and Security related happenings.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA etc will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Banking Operations, Policies and Procedures.
- Interpersonal skills and Communication skills (written and oral).
- Information Technology proficiency.
- Good investigative skills.
- Good numerate and analytical skill.
- Structured Query Language (SQL Navigator).
- Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Unix operating systems.
- Business Objects (BO).
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Cyber Security Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|