United Bank for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Cybersecurity & Forensic Audit
About United Bank for Africa: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA etc will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Banking Operations, Policies and Procedures.
- Interpersonal skills and Communication skills (written and oral).
- Information Technology proficiency.
- Good investigative skills.
- Good numerate and analytical skill.
- Structured Query Language (SQL Navigator).
- Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Unix operating systems.
- Business Objects (BO).
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP ).
- Microsoft Office tools.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Cyber Security Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|