United Bank for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internet Banking Services
About United Bank for Africa: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- First Degree in any IT-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, and Python.
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding of the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, and Tableau.
- Microsoft Certification.
- Analytics skills.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Click here for more information
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|