United Bank for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Middleware Management
About United Bank for Africa: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- First Degree in any IT related field.
- Minimum years of work experience required: 3 years
- Hands-on experience working in an applications production support/application development environment.
- Project coordination skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project.
- Understand how to support applications ran on ESB environment.
- Trend monitoring for transactions performed on major applications hosted on the middleware platform.
- Strong UNIX/Linux, AIX operating system administration.
- Collaborative skills: Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured situations.
- Problem-solving skills: must be naturally curious and creative individuals with a drive to proffer solutions to problems, as well as with a passion for innovation.
- Firm Grasp of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Customer experience and issue resolution.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Interpersonal relationship management.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success work in Integrated Product Teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|