Reliance Health is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and Investment Specialist
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Reliance Health: Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of Experience managing a Treasury Function, 5 years of Finance experience and Experience working in a global, complex business.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- High level of attention to detail and Strong client relationship management
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other ERP packages.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date