Harmony Holdings Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer
About Harmony Holdings Limited: Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND / OND / SSCE qualification with 5 years’ work experience
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Solid knowledge and proficiency of Adobe Premier Pro
- Take pictures.
- Editing and retouching images.
- Knowledge about shots and angles
- Plan the shoot with the creative teams
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date