We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports To: FGS Warehouse Supervisor
Seniority Level: Non-management
Role Positioning and Objectives
- Contribute towards the superior up-bringing of the organisation and have a rewarding career in an organisation that offers challenging opportunities and room for growth. Provide warehousing functions of receipts, storage, and issuance of Finished Goods materials/goods and to avoid damages or wastages in the process.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Maintenance of proper storage of all Finished Goods in the Warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to GBNL & Export markets.
- Proper Stock and Warehouse Management to ensure storage and handling of all Finished Goods and ensure that FIFO are followed as per BAT best practice.
- Maintain 100% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Develop and coach direct reports to ensure that talented individuals feel motivated and are able to progress.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors.
- Attend trainings (self development ) as identified.
- Motivate, guide and make recommendation for disciplinary action.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence.
- Manages and reports the status of all material handling equipment to ensure their maintainability and avoid equipment failure.
- Management of records in the warehouse and ensure FIFO principles are applied
- Sound working relationship with our major customer ( GBNL )
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other warehousing staff.
- Improve ways of managing contractor staff so as to minimise cost.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- HND / BSc. Upper credit in Purchasing & Supply or any other related field
- Good understanding of warehousing management systems
- At least 4 year experience in a FMCG warehouse.
- Familiarity with ERP/SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online