We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports To: Logistics Manager
Seniority Level: Non-management
Function: Operations – Logistics
Role Positioning and Objectives
- To proactively control all leaf warehouse operations such as receipts, issues and storage, thereby ensure just in time availability of leaf critical to the support of manufacturing requirement, Posting into SAP and generate reports as and when required for management decisions.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Ensure proper stock monitoring system to achieve 0% stock loss due to pilferage and record manipulation.
- Control the storage and handling of stock with no materials loss, damaged or obsolescence,
- Control stock movement through effective use of materials handling equipment with no damaged.
- Control all leaf warehouse functions to maintain security, proper storage and handling of leaf.
- To develop reports and ensure data integrity through SAP for management planning.
- Ensure strict adherence of EHS guidelines and housekeeping procedures within leaf warehouses.
- Provide purposeful leadership to enhance effective skills development of subordinate for high performance and career enhancement.
- Ensure implementation of effective stock cycle counts.
- Enforcement of compliance with BAT EHS guidelines in all leaf warehouse activities.
- Management of records in leaf warehouse.
- Ensure that leaf Planner /blender is updated with latest reports so that required planning can be done.
- Maintain good working relationships across the supply chain, supporting the functions / departments involved with information and guidance.
- Maintain good working relationship with PMD, Planning and finance to achieve seamless flow of information.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- A B.Sc or HND from any reputable institution (in any field) would be of help. In addition, the person shall be expected to possess the necessary leadership capability skills.
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing site sufficient to demonstrate understanding of product differentiations and manufacturing constraints/implications.
- Effective use of SAP (Material Management and general stock management in SAP).
- Familiarity with ERP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Good understanding of inventory management.
- Good knowledge of materials identification and blend recipe.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Computer literacy sufficient to be able to analyse and report data
- Sound Knowledge of Word processing, Spreadsheet and power point
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online