King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023 – The application for KAUST Scholarship has commenced. See information on KAUST undergraduate/master scholarships (www.kaust.edu.sa/en/study/idb-kaust-scholarship), eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Please be informed that KAUST Scholarship for International Students 2022 applications are out and will end soon. However, we have provided the requirements for all student categories on this page. The online application will take place on the Official Scholarship Website.
King Abdullah University Scholarship is a Merit-based scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. Students both national and international who are highly qualified and want to study at the graduate level at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university established in 2009, located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. KAUST is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia and uses English as the official language of instruction for research and graduate programs. The university ranked 8th for the fastest rising young universities (aged 50 and under) in 2019.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023 2022!
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 KAUST Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- 3 King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023 Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Requirements for KAUST Scholarship for International Students 2022
- 5 IDB-KAUST Joint PhD Scholarship Program
- 6 How to Apply for King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023
- 7 When is the KAUST Scholarship deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships
- Leiden University Scholarships for International Students
- Radboud University Scholarship for International Students
- University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
- Émile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
KAUST Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- Host Institution: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia.
- Level/Fields of study: Available fields at the university.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023 Benefits
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship provides support for successful applicants with the followings benefits, for the duration of their graduate studies:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging from $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support.
Eligibility Requirements for KAUST Scholarship for International Students 2022
To be eligible for the KAUST Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in one of the fields of study related to the university’s academic curriculum.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Masters or PhD degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Scholarships are available for students commencing their studies in Spring and Fall 2022.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement, but the average GPA of admitted students is 3.7 out of 4.0. The 3.7 average means some admitted students had a higher GPA and some admitted students had averages slightly lower than 3.7. The review committee bases their decision on your application as a whole.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirement; TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107.
- GRE is not mandatory, however it is encouraged and may enhance your application. KAUST admissions code is 4139.
IDB-KAUST Joint PhD Scholarship Program
Scholarships sponsored jointly by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to study at KAUST.
About the Program
The IDB-KAUST PhD Scholarship Program was established in 2012 within the scope of the IDB Merit Scholarship Program and the KAUST PhD Program. Under the scholarship program, citizens of IDB member countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship to study at KAUST for a full-time 4-year PhD. The Program is jointly funded by IDB and KAUST to award 5 scholarships annually. The scholarship is a fully funded program as per the KAUST rules and procedures will be supported throughout the eligible duration of the study program. Visit the KAUST Admissions page for PhD program details.
The candidate must be:
- A citizen of an IDB member country (visit the IDB Merit Scholarship Program for a full listing of member countries)
- Age not over 35 years
- Engaged in full-time employment in an academic, research or development institute in the home country and the application is nominated by that institution
- Meets the eligibility criteria of the IDB Merit Scholarship Program
- Have a firm admission offer at the KAUST for a PhD program
Selection of candidates under this joint program will be within the scope of the IDB Merit Scholarship Program. Interested candidates must follow these criteria and procedures to apply for the scholarship. Information about IDB and KAUST is available from their respective websites.
How to Apply for King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023
To get a scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the King Abdullah University Scholarship Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit the IDB-KAUST Joint PhD Scholarship Program application Portal.
- Select your choice KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia, openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the fully funded masters scholarships in Saudi Arabia openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
- Statement of purpose ;
- Curriculum vitae (CV) ;
- Official university transcripts ;
- Three letters of recommendation ;
- Statement of purpose ;
- Official TOEFL (min.79) or IELTS (min 6.0) English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand) ;
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration).
When is the KAUST Scholarship deadline?
- Applications are open.
- The application deadline is March 31, 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.