The Laura Bassi Scholarship at Editing Press 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Laura Bassi Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A postgraduate degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the field of subjects taught at the university
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Master’s candidates: $750,$2,500 and $500
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships at University of Leeds UK
- Nokia Foundation Visiting Professor Scholarships for Master
- University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship for Master
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Edinburgh Kirby Laing International Scholarships
- Grindstone Programme for Startup in South Africa 2022
About Editing Press
Editing Press is located in Toronto Canada has a mid-sized company that offers services that include editing, proofreading, and translation services of excellent quality to postgraduates and fellow academics.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||July 27, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
All currently enrolled master’s and doctoral candidates are eligible to apply, as are academics in the first five years of full-time employment. There are no institutional, departmental, or national restrictions.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.