The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 – The application for the University of Melbourne has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Please be informed that the University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students 2022 Undergraduate application form is out and will end soon. However, we have provided the requirements for all student categories on this page. The online application will take place on the Official Scholarship Website.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships is a 50% and 100% and $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree scholarship.
The University of Melbourne is ranked as number 1 in Australia and among the leading universities internationally – number 33 (THE) and number 35 (ARWU).
In Australia, our research expenditure is second only to that of CSIRO. With over 100 research centres and institutes, we bring together expertise from across the university and connect with thought leaders around the world to tackle society’s complex problems in innovative ways.
Pursue your Master’s Education in Australia with the University of Melbourne Scholarship and take your studies to greater heights. By applying for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023.
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022/2023 Full Details
- 3 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Recipient Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Requirements for University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students 2022 Undergraduate
- 5 How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- 6 When is the University of Melbourne Application Deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Singapore International Graduate Award
- Macquarie Vice Chancellors International Scholarships
- University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships
- finduddannelse.dk Sustainability Scholarship
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
- Transform Together Scholarships
- Waterloo International Masters Award of Excellence Scholarship
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022/2023 Full Details
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne, Australia
- Level/Field(s) of study: Any undergraduate degree offered at the University of Melbourne
- Target group: International students
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Recipient Benefits
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility Requirements for University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students 2022 Undergraduate
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have applied for an undergraduate degree, or
- be a current student in an eligible undergraduate degree
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 will be available for students who have applied for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Science for commencement in 2022, and achieved an entry score equivalent to at least 80% at the University of Melbourne. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
For more information about undergraduate admissions entry requirements and eligibility for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships from your country and type of high school qualifications, please contact our Offshore Recruitment Team.
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 will be available for current students who:
- are re-enrolling for 2022 in the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Science, and
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 80 or, if they have completed less than 50 point at the end of 2021, a combination of their WAM and prior academic results.
Eligible students will be automatically considered and offers will be made based on academic merit. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
This scholarship and value are offered to eligible candidates based on academic merit and ranking according to prior academic results.
This scholarship cannot be deferred to the following calendar year and is subject to the Coursework Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
- Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship offers for commencing students are usually sent on a monthly basis.
- Scholarships offer for current students will be sent from January 2022 on a rolling basis when results for 2021 become available.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.
When is the University of Melbourne Application Deadline?
- The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.