Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022/2023 – The application for Griffith University Scholarships has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Please be informed that Griffith Scholarships 2022 application forms is out and will end soon. However, we have provided the requirements for all student categories on this page. The online application will take place on the Official Scholarship Website.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is a 50% discount scholarship (A half fee waiver) for undergraduate and postgraduate international student-taught courses for the first year of study.
For over 40 years, Griffith University has been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community, and heavily industry-focused. We’ve also become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
“Come on” are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for Griffith University Scholarships for International Students 2022 2022/2023!
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- 3 Griffith Scholarships 2022/2023 Recipient Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Requirements for Griffith University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- 5 How to Apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022
- 6 When is the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022 Deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Transform Together Scholarships
- Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships
- University of Dubai Scholarship
- MBZUAI Scholarship in UAE
- Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- King Abdullah University Scholarship
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022/2023 Full Details
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Level/Field(s) of study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
- Target group: Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Griffith Scholarships 2022/2023 Recipient Benefits
- The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility Requirements for Griffith University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 2 or 3 2022.
How to Apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship you will need to include:
- A certified/attested true copy of any supporting documents (educational certificates and academic transcripts) demonstrating strong academic merit.
- A Personal Statement that addresses why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and any other information you feel strengthens your application for the scholarship.
Note: This form will take you 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
When is the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022 Deadline?
- They’re now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2022.
- The closing date for applications is 31 May 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now