Visit policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal now for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021. Also read Nigeria Police Recruitment Past questions & Answers
Because Nigeria Police Force (Department of Training and Development) is recruiting worthy and qualified Nigerian’s to join the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2020.
- Must be between 17 to 25 years of age;
- And must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB;
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit;
- And must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female,”.
How to begin your Application on policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal 2020
- 1 How to begin your Application on policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal 2020
- 2 When is the Closing Date for Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
- 3 Nigeria Police Force Salary Scale
- Step 1: Select the enlistment exercise you wish to apply
- Then, register with a valid Email address and choose a password you can remember.
NOTE: After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to the email you’re using email address.
- Step 2: Login with your email and password to continue your application for Nigeria Police Constable
- Step 3: Start your Application properly. With the following:
- Identity Verification
- Bio-Data & Contact
- Education & Program
- Enlistment & Other details
- Review & Submit.
- Finally make sure you SUBMIT your Application.
When is the Closing Date for Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is on the 30th of July, 2020.
Nigeria Police Force Salary Scale
To view the salary structure of Nigerian Police Visit this Navy Salary Portal now for 2020/2021 NPF salary structure.
List of Other Jobs Related to NPF Recruitment 2020
- NITDA Recruitment
- Vitotek Systems Limited Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Subscribe to All Nigerian Recruitment Notification
- NYSC Call Up Letter
- NPF Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Training School
- Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers
Applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
And the names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.
Candidates with the following disabilities, “is not Eligible to APPLY”:
- Impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food,
- knocked knees,
- bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention),”.
NPF Recruitment 2020 Application Free of Charge.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST.