Application portal is presently open for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 registration. Are you a Nigerian waiting for this opportunity to join the Nigerian Police Force? Are you looking for the Nigeria police recruit form?
Hope you don’t mind if we tell you how to apply for the Nigeria Police jobs? If yes, read below.
Nigeria Police Force – At it’s arrival into existence in 1820, Nigeria Police Force was charge with the responsibilities of making Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
Today working together with people irrespective of religious, political, social or economic affiliations has been achieved by the Nigeria Police force.
This website does not recruit Nigeria police officers and this is just an informative article. Also, we do not have any affiliation to the Nigeria Police Force and therefore, they are in charge of all forms of recruitment.
Hence, if you are searching for any of the following below, this article is for you.
- When is Nigeria Police Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for the police recruitment 2021/2022?
- Has NPF Started Recruitment?
- police recruitment official website
- Nigeria Police Salary Structure
- community police recruitment 2021
- Nigeria police recruitment 2021 shortlist
- How to login to Police recruitment portal
- 1 Nigeria Police Recruit Application Registration
- 2 Nigeria Police Recruitment General Requirement
- 3 How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
- 4 When is Police Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
- 5 Nigeria Police Salary Structure
Nigeria Police Recruit Application Registration
This Police job recruitment is open to over thousands of new officers that will be recruited into entry level positions namely:
- Cadet Inspector
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Nigeria Police Academy degree programme
Note: there are a lot of things you need to understand about Police recruitment portal before you login to apply Here online. Meanwhile, just a little reminder, in case you’ve forgotten, Nigeria Police 2021 recruitment is free.
Thus, it is time to show you the simple step by step guide on how to fill Nigerian Police application form 2021 but, at first, are you qualified? Here is the general requirement.
Nigeria Police Recruitment General Requirement
- Must be between 17 to 25 years of age;
- And must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB;
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit;
- And must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female,”.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
NPF 2021 online registration is done via police recruitment official website https://policerecruitment.gov.ng/. Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
Log on to https://policerecruitment.gov.ng/.
Select your preferred Cadre: Constable, Cadet Inspector, Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police, Nigeria Police Academy degree programme.
The Constable are:
Nigeria Police constable is a Police officer below the rank of corporal, i.e. a grade level 03 rank officer with a month salary of N43,293.83 and annual salary of N519,525.60 in the Nigeria Police force.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must to have National Identity Number (NIN)
- You must have 5 credits in your WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB not more than 2 sittings in any of the certificate. English and mathematics is a must.
- You must be medically, physical and psychologically fit.
- Free from any criminal case,
- Your relationship status must be single.
The Cadet Inspectors are:
Nigeria Police Cadet Inspectors are Non-Commissioned Officers and ex-cadets who have completed their degree programme at Nigeria Police Academy and therefore are qualified to meet up with the middle level manpower requirements of the Nigeria Police Force.
- A University Degree (second class lower) or HND ( Upper Credit) from a recognized University or Polytechnic for cadet ASPs and a school leaving certificate (WAEC or NECO ) with at least five credits including English language and mathematics for the cadet Inspectors.
- The applicant must not be above 28yrs of age for cadet ASPs and 24yrs for cadet Inspectors. 3. Applicant must be physically fit.
- Must not be less than 1.56 meters (5ft 4 inches) for female.
- Expanded chest measurement of 40 cm (36 inches) for men.
- The applicant must not be an ex- convict.
- Must be a Nigerian d. He or She must be medically fit.
- Course Duration:
- Both Cadet Inspectors ASPs and Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police programmes run for 72 weeks i.e. (18 months).
When is Police Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
Unfortunately, the login portal for police recruitment gov ng is not yet open for applications.
However, when available, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
NOTE: Nigeria Police recruitment 2021 shortlist will be published online.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- SWAT Recruitment
- NPF Supplementary Shortlisted
- NPF Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers
Nigeria Police Salary Structure
|RANKS OF THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE||SALARIES|
|Police Constable Grade Level 03||N43,293.83|
|Police Constable Grade Level 10||N49,113.59|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (1)||N44,715.53|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (10)||N51,113.59|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (1)||N48,540.88|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (10)||N55,973.84|
|Sergeant Major on Grade Level 06 (1)||N55,144.81|
|Sergeant Major on Grade Level 06 (10)||N62,204.88|
|Cadet Inspector on Grade Level 07 (1)||N73,231.51|
|Cadet Inspector on Grade Level 07 (10)||N87,135.70|
|Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 08 (1)||N127,604.68|
|Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 08 (10)||N144,152.07|
|Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 09 (1)||N136,616.06|
|Assistant Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 09 (10)||N156,318.39|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 10 (1)||N148,733.29|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 10 (10)||N170,399.69|
|Superintendent of Police on Level 11 (1)||N161,478.29|
|Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 11 (10)||N187,616|
|Chief Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 12 (1)||N172,089.06|
|Chief Superintendent of Police on Grade Level 12 (08)||N199,723.96|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 13 (1)||N183,185.73|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 13 (10)||N212,938.96|
|Deputy Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 14 (1)||N242,715.65|
|Deputy Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 14 (07)||N278,852.79|
|Commissioner of Police on Grade Level 15 (1)||N266,777.79|
|Commissioner for Police on Grade Level 15 (06)||N302,970.47|
|Assistant Inspector General of Police||N499,751.87|
|Deputy Inspector General of Police||N546,572.73|
|Inspector General of Police||N711,498|
Look, the above guide is all about the general requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment form 2021. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other NPF criteria, kindly comment below:
Do you think this Nigeria police recruit post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.