Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment 2022 vacancies for non-degree holders (undergraduates) and degree holders (graduates) who desire to join the Nigerian Correctional Service, formerly known as Nigerian Prison Service.
Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Correctional Service job vacancy 2021. Well, this portal points out basic steps that will help you apply for vacancies on the NPS recruitment portal 2021.
Should in case you’ve not known before, the Nigerian correctional service recruitment form 2021 is free of charge.
Some of the most asked questions about the Nigerian correctional service portal are:
- Is Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment portal open?
- How can i go about getting this Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment application online in Nigeria?
- Can i send my CV to Nigerian Correctional Service portal?
- When will the Nigerian Prison Recruitment process end?
- How can i get www.nps.gov.ng portal latest news?
However, if you really want to apply for this vacancy at Nigerian Correctional Service. Please sit and read the guidelines below on this portal.
Is Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment Ongoing?
The Nigerian Correctional Service is yet to announce its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing NCS recruitment once the application form is available online.
Job Vacancies on NPS Recruitment Portal 2021
The NPS job recruitment is open to thousands of new officers who will be recruited into entry-level positions namely:
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Medical)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons I (ASP.I)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III)
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII)
- Deputy Superintendent Of Prisons (Pharmacy)
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI)
- Assistant Inspector Of Prisons (AIP), General Duty
- Inspector Of Prisons (IP) Nursing
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Veterinary)
- Senior Inspector Of Prisons (SIP)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons II (ASP.II)
Note: there are a lot of things you need to understand about the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment portal before you can log in to apply here online. Meanwhile, just a little reminder, in case you’ve forgotten, Nigeria Prison Service recruitment is free.
Therefore, it is time to show you the simple step-by-step guide on how to fill Nigerian Correctional Service application form but, first, are you qualified? Here is the general requirement.
Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment General Requirement
- Applicant must be a Graduate in a recognized Nigerian university.
- Must be aged 18 to 30 years as at the time of applying.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- You Must Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Must be willing to work smartly.
- Nigeria National Identification Card is required (note that your identity card will be validated).
- Must be able to communicate.
- A computer literate will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants’ height must not be below 1.65 meters for male and 1.80 meters for female.
How to Apply for Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment 2021
NPS 2021 online registration is done via the NCS recruitment official website www.corrections.gov.ng/. Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
Log on to https://www.corrections.gov.ng/.
Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent Of Prisons (Medical), Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons I (ASP.I), Prison, Assistant III (PA.III), Prisons Assistant II (PAII), Deputy Superintendent Of Prisons (Pharmacy), Prisons Assistant I (PAI), Assistant Inspector Of Prisons (AIP), General Duty, Inspector Of Prisons (IP) Nursing, Superintendent Of Prisons (Veterinary), Senior Inspector Of Prisons (SIP)
Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons II (ASP.II).
When is Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
Unfortunately, the login portal for www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment is not yet open for applications.
However, when available, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
NOTE: www.prisons.gov.ng shortlist will be published online.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers
- Ekiti State Public Service Recruitment
- Ghana Audit Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Trafficbutter Recruitment
- mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc – Application Portal
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- Glo Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions and Answers
How Much is the Correctional Service Application Form?
It is significant to note that the Prison service recruitment is absolutely free of charge.
Candidates are therefore advised to beware of scammers who try to rip them off their money.
APPLY ALSO: Immigration Recruitment Portal.
Nigerian Correctional Service Salary Structure
It was reported, that the basic monthly salaries of Assistant Cadre: Is Just about ₦70K – ₦110K per month tax (except allowances).
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions, Please, Feel Free to let us know in the comment box.