Savvy Global Fellowship Program 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Savvy Global Fellowship Program invites credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Fellowship Program.
- Open to International Students.
- At the Savvy Global Fellowship Program
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary at University College London UK
- Masters Scholarships for Female Students in Developing Countries for Masters at Durham University
- National University of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Ph.D. Scholarships
- Scholarships for Masters from Africa, Latin America, and Asia at University of Bonn Germany
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
Savvy is a trailblazing virtual entrepreneurship program hosted by passion-driven mentors from various parts of the world aimed at building young professional impact entrepreneurs from all over the world. with a team of 155 changemakers from around 36 countries.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Application is open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world.
- There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction. We accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.)
- However, we consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
How to Apply for Savvy Global Fellowship Program 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.