The University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2022 in the UK – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE UK SCHOLARSHIPS.
The University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 are partial scholarships to best 200 student applicants wishing to undertake Masters study at the University. This Birmingham Masters Scholarship Scheme covers financial support of £2, 000 for the year of study.
The Birmingham Masters scholarships will be awarded to over 200 candidates beginning their Masters study in 2022 and awards will be based on previous academic and/or professional performance. Candidates are expected to attain a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree (or the equivalent) for their undergraduate qualification and to provide a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements.
Applications are now open.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Snowdon Masters Scholarship
- University of Sussex Chancellors International Business School Scholarships
- NTU Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships
- University of Birmingham PhD Scholarships in Physics and Astronomy
- National University of Singapore Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarships
- University of Leeds Sasakawa Postgraduate Studentships in Japanese Studies
- Finland University of Oulu Fully Funded Scholarships
- Oregon Consular Corps Scholarships
- Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
The Birmingham Master Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- Domiciled in the UK — students recorded as Home for fee status purposes are eligible, provided that they meet the other eligibility criteria;
- Self-funded — you must be self-funding or applying for a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees and living expenses and not in receipt of any other scholarships (excluding the University of Birmingham Postgraduate Progression Award which can be held in addition to the Birmingham Masters Scholarship);
- Not already registered on a postgraduate programme — applicants must not currently be enrolled on a postgraduate degree course;
- Undertaking a Masters course in an eligible subject
Eligible courses include the following, delivered at our Edgbaston Campus or by distance learning.
- MA (Taught)
- MSc (Pre-reg)
- MSc (Taught)
Please note that MA/MSc by Research and MRes (combined taught and research) programmes are not eligible.
Eligibility to receive the scholarship will be determined by a University selection panel based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence and previous study – Birmingham Masters Scholarships are primarily awarded on the basis of academic performance in the applicants’ previous studies
- Professional qualifications and achievements – Qualifications and other notable achievements from relevant professional roles will be taken into account
- Strength of the personal statement – The personal statement is a chance to make the application stand out. It should, amongst other things: outline your interest in the subject, demonstrate that your background has sufficiently prepared you for the degree, mention any relevant experience and outline how the course will fit into your future plans
- University or College subject priorities
How to Apply for University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2022
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the deadline, have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended Masters programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course finder section of the University of Birmingham website. This must include all of the relevant supporting documentation: references, transcripts if available, and English language certification if applicable.
- Completed the Birmingham Masters Scholarships application form.
Applicants should enter the application ID number that they were given during the application to the Masters programme.
When is the University of Birmingham Masters Scholarships Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- The deadline for applications is 23:59 on Saturday 30 April 2022. Successful candidates will be notified of the outcome by the end of August 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.