Apply for Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program For Nigerian Youth (N800,000 Grant)
- 1 ₦1.5 million Gov Loan to be Disbursed to Beneficiaries
- 2 ₦250,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence
- 3 MSME Fund: FG has supported 9,085 beneficiaries
- 4 ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- 5 ₦700,0000 Start-up Loans for Youths Begins
- 6 Apply Now For iDixcover Africa Ambassadors Programme 2022 for Young Africans
- 7 South Africa FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- 8 N20,000 Fund Payment by Federal Government Update
- 9 NDE Nirsal /AGSMEIS Loan 2022 for Nigerians – Apply Now
- 10 SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
- 11 FG issues interest-free loans to 98,000 Nigerians
- 12 CBN disburses ₦948 billion to 4, 478, 381 Farmers – Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) Loan
- 13 CBN offers ₦370,000 Loan to 10,000 Farmers
- 14 NFWP Set To Commence $15 Million Grant Disbursement In Niger
- 15 Mercy Corps, LAPO Microfinance Bank sign 200m Empowerment Scheme For North Eastern Nigeria
- 16 FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- 17 NYIF ₦500k Loan Shortlisted Candidates is out | Check
- 18 CBN Covid-19 Loan 2022 | Application
- 19 World Bank Set To Empower Women In Six States With $100m
- 20 CBN increases SME Loan Intervention fund to N300 billion, disburses N149.21 billion
SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
The Youth in Agri-Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 Youth in Agri-Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program for 15,000 Nigerian youth aged 25-40 to participate in exports.
Designed to develop the capabilities of the sector. The program will provide training, market linkages and digital support to entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
YAEDP is accepting applications from agri-food entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in these value chains: cocoa, spices, sesame, shea butter, cashews, cassava, soybeans, rubber, and ginger.
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
- If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.