Finally, getting SMEDAN ₦1,500,000 Loan with low or zero interest rates, at last, is the goal of this portal for every applicant. Now, as you proceed, we are going to show you how you too can access the 2022/2023 ₦1.5m SMEDAN Loan offered by Federal Government.
Without wasting time, Let’s Get Started below:-
Moving forward, the director-general of SMEDAN, Dr.Dikko Radda, who dropped the hint, yesterday, said the collaboration is determined to fully implement the programme for the benefit of Nigerians.Thus, aims to boost the capacity of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) across the country which has started.
As targeted beneficiaries of the programme shall be labour-intensive SMEs operating in the real sector, these shall be innovative value-added products that are establishing footprints in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase outputs.
However, before you can proceed with your application, carefully read the eligibility criteria for this application.
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than 10 years post-NYSC
- A registered business name
- Your Business Registration Number ( RC or BN)
- State in which the business operates
- Type of Business
- Age of Business(Number of years of operation)
- Phone Number and your government name
Method of Application for SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<