Government dignitaries, heads of agencies and captains of industries were in attendance at the sixth edition of the youth enterprise empowerment scheme, Kickstart Initiative Awards ceremony, in Lagos.
- 1 N5,435,000 (5.4 Million) Grant for Entrepreneurs – Apply now Before the Deadline -Get Grant Now!
- 2 ₦1.7m Grants Fund Disbursement
- 3 ₦410,000 Business Grant From Shell Nigeria to 117 Young Entrepreneurs
- 4 Entrepreneurs To Get N8m Grant to Boost Businesses – Apply Now!
- 5 ₦30,000 Covid-19 Support to over 11,500 Nigerians Begins
- 6 ₦300,000 FarmerMoni Loan is Out Again – GEEP 2.0 Loan Application Form
- 7 ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- 8 YAEDP N800,000 Grant for Nigerian Youth – Apply Now
- 9 ₦1.5 million Gov Loan to be Disbursed to Beneficiaries
- 10 ₦250,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence
- 11 MSME Fund: FG has supported 9,085 beneficiaries
- 12 ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- 13 ₦700,0000 Start-up Loans for Youths Begins
- 14 Apply Now For iDixcover Africa Ambassadors Programme 2022 for Young Africans
- 15 South Africa FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- 16 N20,000 Fund Payment by Federal Government Update
- 17 NDE Nirsal /AGSMEIS Loan 2022 for Nigerians – Apply Now
- 18 SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
- 19 FG issues interest-free loans to 98,000 Nigerians
- 20 CBN disburses ₦948 billion to 4, 478, 381 Farmers – Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) Loan
- 21 CBN offers ₦370,000 Loan to 10,000 Farmers
- 22 NFWP Set To Commence $15 Million Grant Disbursement In Niger
- 23 Mercy Corps, LAPO Microfinance Bank sign 200m Empowerment Scheme For North Eastern Nigeria
- 24 FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- 25 NYIF ₦500k Loan Shortlisted Candidates is out | Check
- 26 CBN Covid-19 Loan 2022 | Application
- 27 World Bank Set To Empower Women In Six States With $100m
- 28 CBN increases SME Loan Intervention fund to N300 billion, disburses N149.21 billion
SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
The corporate social investment scheme initiated by the International Breweries Foundation, the CSR arm of International Breweries PLC, a proud part of the world’s largest brewers – AB InBev, gave out grants totalling N60 million to 50 young entrepreneurs across Nigeria as well as training, mentoring and ancillary costs worth another N40 million to other youths.
Kickstart Initiative empowers young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 and has been activated in the Southwest and Southeast of Nigeria since 2015 before evolving into a full-scale national programme in 2019.
With agriculture, circular packaging (recycling), water stewardship, renewable energy, retailing and others as this year’s focus areas, individual winners received grants ranging from N400,000 to N3 million, and for the first time, the people living with disabilities category was introduced to the list of awardees.
The Managing Director, International Breweries PLC, Hugo Rocha, said: “For us, the Kickstart initiative is an avenue to bridge the unemployment gap by giving life to the dreams and aspirations of millions of bright and enterprising young people across Nigeria.”
Lagos State Commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment Yetunde Arobieke hailed Kickstart’s commitment to empowering tomorrow’s business leaders.
Ogun State governor’s wife: Mrs. Bamidele Abiodun, expressed delight at the model and impact of the programme.