SMEDAN Loan to support the Nigerian government in eradicating poverty and expanding small businesses to standard businesses.
Bank for Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Program (MSEs Loan) Loan Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan.
Applications are open for the BOA-SMEDAN Comprehensive Small Business (MSE) Program. only if you have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number. sign up for SMEDAN get Unique No. then apply for a loan now.
- N1.2 million
- N5 million mainly on business-friendly terms
- The Matching Fund initiative is currently ongoing
- The portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation.
- The disbursing entity under the programme is the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
- Target beneficiaries for this programme are labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. Businesses which have innovative, value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase output
Prospective beneficiaries must be registered with SMEDAN. Hurry now, register for the free ongoing Smedan MSEs Business Loan. Click Here
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number
- CAC registration number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
How To Apply:
Applying for a SMEDAN BOA loan registration is done online through the SMEDAN portal www.smedan.gov.ng And interested applicants should go to the portal and provide the necessary information so that they can access the loan.
SMEDAN is a Nigerian Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency that primarily aims to support SMEs to grow their businesses by providing them a favorable environment and business credit.
According to the sources, the SMEDAN Matching Fund Loan Program is scheduled to begin on December 15th, and those interested should make sure to apply for a loan on the SMEDAN official website.