The Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program 2022 in America – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE USA SCHOLARSHIPS.
Amcor Technical School is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- Students who are pursuing a certificate or associate’s degree in an industrial-skilled trade.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- All applicants will be notified in mid April.
- Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
The Amcor Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist students who are pursuing a certificate or associate’s degree in an industrial-skilled trade.
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team. Awards for this scholarship are granted to eligible recipients without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
- Asylum Seekers Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of St Andrews EU Scholarships
- Newman University Sanctuary Scholarship
- Durham University Scholarships
- Portland State University Scholarships
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award. Up to 20 awards will be granted. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Eligibility Criteria for Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program
Applicants to the Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates
- Reside in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, California, Oklahoma, Louisiana, North Carolina, Arkansas, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Pennsylvania, or New York
- Plan to enroll in fulltime undergraduate study at an accredited two-year college or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Be pursuing a certificate* or associate’s degree in an industrial-skilled trade (ie – Mechanical/Electronics or Automation)
*Certificates must be at least one academic semester/term in length and must run on a standard academic calendar. Applicants must be enrolled at the time awards are disbursed.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
Employees of Amcor are not eligible. Children of Amcor employees are eligible; however, a student may not receive both an Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program award and an Amcor Scholarship Program award in the same academic year.
How to Apply for Amcor Technical School Scholarship 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
When is the Amcor Technical School Scholarship Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- Deadline to apply: March 7, 2022 3:00 pm CT
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken. NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than March 10, 2022 3:00 pm Central Time.
Students, please read the recommender instructions within the application.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.