The Hatfield Lioness Scholarships 2022 in the UK – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE UK SCHOLARSHIPS.
Hatfield Lioness is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- Full Time Taught Master’s Degree programmes
- Open to all except MBA, PhD and research master’s programmes.
- The scholarship is available for students starting a degree programme in September/October 2022.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for African Students
- St Andrews Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of York Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
- University of Leicester Scholarships
- Asylum Seekers Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of St Andrews EU Scholarships
- Newman University Sanctuary Scholarship
- Durham University Scholarships
About Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
The aim of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is to enable a female student from a developing country where access to tertiary education is limited to benefit from undertaking postgraduate study at the Durham University. The scholarship was launched as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, Durham University in 2018, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims.
Hatfield College aims to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to enable them to complete and benefit from a postgraduate course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the master’s programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
- The Scholarship does not provide funding for dependants, nor for travel during the Scholarship
- Accommodation is for the Scholarship holder only; dependants cannot be accommodated
Eligibility Criteria for Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by June 2022.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be a national of one of the following countries:
List to be updated very soon.
How to Apply for Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2022
Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship;
Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship via this application form;
Stage 3: Submit all supporting documents via email to [email protected] by the deadline.
When is the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- Applications closing date is 31st March 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.