The University of Leicester Scholarships 2022 for International Students in the UK – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE UK SCHOLARSHIPS.
University of Leicester Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for home-based and international students. This scholarship covers accommodation, tuition fees, and financial support.
The University of Leicester is ranked in the top 25 universities in the Times Higher Education REF Research Power rankings. 31st in the UK (and 242nd in the world) in the QS World University Rankings.
Applications are now open.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
- Snowdon Masters Scholarship
- University of Leeds Sasakawa Postgraduate Studentships in Japanese Studies
- Finland University of Oulu Fully Funded Scholarships
- Oregon Consular Corps Scholarships
- Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
- St Andrews Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of York Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for University of Leicester Scholarships
This scholarship rewards academic achievement, in whatever qualifications your country has that are equivalent to British A-levels, as follows:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when you submit your final results.
How to Apply for University of Leicester Scholarships for International Students 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
When is the University of Leicester Scholarships Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- Application deadline: Eight Weeks from the date of application.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.