The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for African Students 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE FRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS.
Sciences Po 2022 Mastercard Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the
- Successful Candidates will be awarded their full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study . An orientation programme and individualised academic advising throughout their studies at Sciences Po, A mentor programme offered in collaboration with the Africa Division of Sciences Po Alumn and Career guidance and support: an online job platform dedicated to professional opportunities in Africa (internships and first jobs), access to our business incubator and the network of employers and alumni working in Africa, and specific career workshops.
|School||Selected Participating Institutions|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
- Snowdon Masters Scholarship
- University of Leeds Sasakawa Postgraduate Studentships in Japanese Studies
- Finland University of Oulu Fully Funded Scholarships
- Oregon Consular Corps Scholarships
- Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
- St Andrews Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of York Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
- University of Leicester Scholarships
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for African Students
- The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for African Students 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.