The Clarkson University Merit-Based Scholarships 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Clarkson University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in Business Administration, Business Management, International Business Management.
- At the Clarkson University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded up to at least 75% tuition discount.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Grindstone Programme for Startup in South Africa
- Laura Bassi Scholarship at Editing Press
- Future 100 PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester
- University of Southampton Undergraduate Merit Awards
- Taylors Excellence Awards
- Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship
Why You Should Study at the Clarkson University.
- Clarkson offers you a very vibrant community of International Students.
- You will recieve holistic education.
- Greater assistance for degree selection
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must have satisified all admission criteria
- Clarkson students are expected to continue satisfactory academic standing in order to maintain scholarship status (must carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework).
- Accelerated BS/BA/MBA students who wish to qualify for merit awards should take the GMAT regardless of their grade point average.
How to Apply for Clarkson University Merit-Based Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.