1. Visit the SMEDAN official portal https://www.smedan.gov.ng/login
2. Click on “Mass MSMSE” registration
- USADF/DFC ASBC Programme 2022 for SMEs Apply Here
- FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- Over 60,000 Nigerians to get Government Loan as FG Approves Cocoa, plantain farmers N2.5bn Bank Loan
- N400,000 Grant for young Entrepreneurs – This is not Loan Application
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2022 Fresh Application
- SMEDAN begins ₦1.5m Loan Disbursement
- Entrepreneurs get N8m grant to boost businesses
- ₦1.7m Grants Fund Disbursement
- Finally CBN Gifts Farmers For CBN Loans
3. Then you will be redirected to a registration dashboard where your personal details, business name, phone number and email address will be required.
4. Then after providing the above, click on “Get Started” where a form will pop up demanding for your business objectives and owner’s information.
5. After the above, click on “Summit” and you will be notified to check your email address to download your certificate that contains the SMEDAN number.
As a result, after going through the above processes, you have successfully registered your business with SMEDAN and you are eligible to apply for any government grant for business owners. And other federal government empowerment programs that require SMEDAN.
For those of you who are already registered with SMEDAN but have a hard time knowing which government program is genuine or genuine, please follow this page for updates on empowerment programs available in Nigeria and their needs.
Don’t hesitate to share this article on all social media. Thank you!!