Welcome to our Eiffel Excellence Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships page. Do you wish to apply for Eiffel Excellence Masters and PhD Scholarships for 2022?
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Phd degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level.
Apply also for 2022 Scholarships in Belarus Without IELTS | Fully Funded.
- 1 Areas of Study
- 2 How to Apply for Eiffel Excellence Masters and PhD Scholarships 2022/2023
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Masters and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Levels of Study
French higher education institutions who submit candidates to the Eiffel program agree to enroll them:
- in courses leading to a master’s degree
- in an engineering program
- in a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
Duration of the scholarship
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
For both elements of the program, tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
How to Apply for Eiffel Excellence Masters and PhD Scholarships 2022/2023
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website
Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
View the application calendar directly on the website of the higher education institution you have chosen.
- SPE Foundation Gus Archie Scholarship 2022
- Google Lime Scholarship 2022
- Google Europe Anita Borg Memorial Scholarships
- Dartmouth College Scholarships
- East Tennessee State University International Student Scholarships
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions about scholarships, Please, Feel Free to let us know in the comment box.