FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The FATE Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Entrepreneurship Program.
- Open to International Students.
- At the FATE Foundation
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
- Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- Google 2022 News Initiative Student Fellowship in Europe
- Ashden 2022 Awards for Climate Solutions in Action
About FATE Foundation
The FATE Foundation is a Nigerian-based non-governmental organization established in 2000 with the aim of developing young talented entrepreneurs in Nigeria by providing the knowledge and support required to fully maximize their goals potential.
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- To qualify, entrepreneurs must have a minimum of Senior Secondary school education with a preference for Tertiary school graduates who have viable businesses and have already launched across the value chain of the Ginger sector;
- Be computer literate;
- Must have access to and be able to use a digitally enabled device;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
How to Apply for FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
More Information on the Fate Foundation website