The Federal Government of Nigeria has commenced the N-Skills programme which is in line with the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) for the development, classification, and recognition of skills, knowledge, and competencies acquired by individuals, irrespective of where and how the training or skill is acquired, was made, during the formal declaration of the N-Skills Training on Life, Vocational, and Entrepreneurship Skills in Bauchi State by HM Sadiya Umar Farouq.
- 1 ₦30,000 Covid-19 Support to over 11,500 Nigerians Begins
- 2 ₦300,000 FarmerMoni Loan is Out Again – GEEP 2.0 Loan Application Form
- 3 ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- 4 YAEDP N800,000 Grant for Nigerian Youth – Apply Now
- 5 ₦1.5 million Gov Loan to be Disbursed to Beneficiaries
- 6 ₦250,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence
- 7 MSME Fund: FG has supported 9,085 beneficiaries
- 8 ₦50,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Cash Gift Begins – This not Loan Application
- 9 ₦700,0000 Start-up Loans for Youths Begins
- 10 Apply Now For iDixcover Africa Ambassadors Programme 2022 for Young Africans
- 11 South Africa FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- 12 N20,000 Fund Payment by Federal Government Update
- 13 NDE Nirsal /AGSMEIS Loan 2022 for Nigerians – Apply Now
- 14 SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
- 15 FG issues interest-free loans to 98,000 Nigerians
- 16 CBN disburses ₦948 billion to 4, 478, 381 Farmers – Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP) Loan
- 17 CBN offers ₦370,000 Loan to 10,000 Farmers
- 18 NFWP Set To Commence $15 Million Grant Disbursement In Niger
- 19 Mercy Corps, LAPO Microfinance Bank sign 200m Empowerment Scheme For North Eastern Nigeria
- 20 FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- 21 NYIF ₦500k Loan Shortlisted Candidates is out | Check
- 22 CBN Covid-19 Loan 2022 | Application
- 23 World Bank Set To Empower Women In Six States With $100m
- 24 CBN increases SME Loan Intervention fund to N300 billion, disburses N149.21 billion
SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
The Ministry is working with carefully selected consulting firms to provide the N-Skills training services for 6,475 unemployed youths across the Federation. N-Skills will help in bridging the gap in demand for standard and market-relevant skills.
In her words, “I urge you to, therefore, seize the opportunity and participate actively to learn and develop your competencies to become gainfully employed”
HM Sadiya Farouq visited two of the 13 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) project Centers in Federal and State Government Secondary Schools in Bauchi State.
The centers are to enhance digital literacy, functional skills acquisition, school infrastructure and teacher retraining and contribute towards developing the human capital needed for a knowledge-driven economy.
Thereafter HM Sadiya Farouq proceeded to the Computer-Aided Learning Center in Bauchi State.
This project is to enhance digital learning among children with special education needs. The project involves the provision of computer hardware and software, furniture and other fitting for functional e-learning among visually and hearing-impaired students.