Applications are ongoing for First National Bank (FNB) 2022 Business Loan For South Africans. Interested persons are therefore encouraged to apply now.
About The Bank
FNB is the oldest bank in South Africa, and can be traced back to the Eastern Province Bank formed in Grahamstown in 1838. Today, FNB trades as a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. As a financial institution, FNB provides personal, private, business, commercial and corporate banking services to millions of customers across South Africa.
grow your business or a FNB Business Account holders looking to raise capital to inject into a business for growth or expansion purposes, you can apply for these loans.
- 6 months’ turnover through an FNB Business Account.
- Business Account to be in good standing.
- Maintain a healthy credit record.
- Additional credit criteria will apply
- Existing FNB Business Account holder. If you Don’t have an existing business account, open one.
How to Apply:
To apply for First National Bank FNB Business loan, kindly go to https://www.fnb.co.za/business-banking/business-loan/index.html