According to information released by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, registration for the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme’s Second Phase, dubbed GEEP 2.0, will begin in August 2022.
GEEP 2.0 Loan Categories
- Trader Moni: Small Scale Traders who needs money expand their business can apply for this category such as fruit sellers, small shop owners, etc.
- Farmer Moni: Businesses that need loans in this category has to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni: Agri-business owners who needs funds to grow their business are eligible to apply for this category.
GEEP Loan Amount
Loans ranging from N10,000 to N300,000 can be applied for in the GEEP 2.0 loan website www.growthplatform.me. These loans does not need collaterals and are interest free. Loans can be collected for the short term or long term. Are you a small or medium scale business owner, kindly avail of this opportunity to apply for this loan.
Candidates who wish to apply for the GEEP 2.0 Loan will need to ensure they are qualified for the amount they wish to apply for. GEEP Loan does not demand high interest rate from it beneficiaries, it is a programme by the Federal Government to empower citizens of the country economically.
GEEP Loan Application Requirements
- Passport Photographs
- Local Govt of Origin Certificate
- A Valid National ID
- CAC Certificate for businesses eligible
How to Register/Apply for GEEP Loan 2022
To apply for GEEP Loan 2.0, you are to follow the guidelines below:
- Go to GEEP Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me
- Navigate to the GEEP Link.
- Open the link and read through the guidelines.
- Click on Application.
- Once, you are ready to apply, visit National Orientation Agency in your state.
It is important to note that you have an advantage if you apply as a co-operative rather than as an individual. You will need to visit GEEP Registration portal in order to get more information on the procedures to follow.
To get news updates from us on GEEP Loan Application Portal 2.0, you can just leave your opinion in the comment section and also tell us what kind of information you would want to be receiving from us so that we can always try to keep you updated on GEEP website www.geep.ng.