We are recruiting highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician / Site Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Regional Medical Manager
- The ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the state/facilities level. ART Clinician provides mentorship and hands-on mentorship to the facility healthcare workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the facility healthcare workers, ensure the provision of quality, evidence-based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- ART Clinician provides mentorship and hands-on mentorship to the facility healthcare workers.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team and other meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the state/facilities level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the state/sites,
- Supervises and ensures Data capture, handling and use at the state/sites.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor
Education and Experience
- University Graduate in Medicine.
- At least three years’ experience in HIV treatment programs.
- At least two years’ experience in program management.
- Must have the current practicing license.
- Experience with operational research and evidence-based healthcare is an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in computer operations – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
5 PM: 11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one Document) to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Also, your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS word or PDF format.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Medical Doctor / Officer Jobs in Nigeria, Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|