Idmibok International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
About Idmibok International: Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Development Practice, Social Science, Political Science, International Relations or relevant field; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven track record in writing and producing winning bids and proposals for institutional donors, corporates / private sector and others.
- Strong understanding and experience with institutional donor funding mechanisms and contract regulations.
- Excellent writing/editing, reporting, budget development and presentation/communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating development of large-scale or strategic proposals, including the development of multi-million-dollar project budgets.
- 3-4 years’ experience in international development, with solid experience in at least two priority sectors: education, protection, humanitarian, child rights governance, health and nutrition.
- Demonstrated experience in business development in the development sector, inclusive of proposal development for donor organizations like USAID, DFID, World Bank, FCO.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Business Development Management|