We invite applications from interested and eligible candidates from within and outside the College to fill the position below:
Job Title: College Bursar
Job Codes: CNM007
Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities
The College Bursar is a Principal Officer in the College and shall be:
- The Head of Bursary Department of the College.
- Responsible to the Provost for management of Finances of the College.
- The Chief Adviser to the Provost on Financial Matters of the College.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Must possess of a good Honours Degree or a Higher National Diploma in Accounting / Accountancy, Finance or their equivalents from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- Must possess a Professional Accountancy qualification(s) from Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with at least, 15 years post qualification cognate work experience; five of which must have been at Senior Management level in a Tertiary Institution.
- Candidates must not be more than 56 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates must not be older than 62 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates should be I.C.T. proficient and be able to demonstrate a satisfactory ability and understanding of relevant basic digital skills in modern management system.
- Candidates must be of reputable character/behaviour and physically fit for the intended posts.
- Candidates are required to submit along with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) a Suitability Statement for the post they are applying for; and will also be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials at the point of interview.
Terms of Appointment
- The position is on tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may after satisfactory performance be re-appointed for another period of four years only.
Salary and other entitlements are as obtainable in similar positions in the Kaduna State Tertiary Institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (25) copies each of their Application Letters (including all relevant documents) attached to their Curriculum Vitae in the format below, and addressed to “The Chairman Governing Council, P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State”.
- Name (Surname First and underlined)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Postal Address, Email and Phone Numbers
- Post Applying for
- Present Rank
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Educational Institutions attended and Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Membership / Professional Qualifications
- Conferences and Publications
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application for the Post of the College Bursar” to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Note: All candidates are advised to request each of their three (3) referees to forward reference reports on them under confidential cover to “The Office of the Registrar, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kaduna, immediately, as they make their applications.
|Job Category||Education - Higher Institution / Teaching / Lecturing / Training Jobs in Nigeria|