Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer (Trainee Program)
Duration: 1 Year Program
About Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation: Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community-Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting from a recognized higher institution.
- Must possess a minimum of second-class upper/Upper credit certificate from a recognized higher institution.
- ICAN or ACCA qualification.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in managing similar responsibilities.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technology suave i.e., ability to use social media handles, the internet, and to send an email, etc.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining their suitability for the job, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
|Job Category||Compliance Jobs in Nigeria, Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria|