We invite applications from interested and eligible candidates from within and outside the College to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Provost
Job Codes: (Kaduna Campus CNM002), (Kafanchan Campus CNM003) and (Pambeguwa Campus CNM004)
Locations: Kaduna, Kafanchan and Pambeguwa Campus – Kaduna
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
The Deputy Provost is a Principal Officer in the College and:
- Shall be the Head of a Campus of the College.
- Shall be responsible to the Provost for the day to day running of the Campus.
- Shall act for and on behalf of the Provost in the Campus.
- May be appointed by the Provost to act on his / her behalf and; Is responsible for performing any other duty/duties assigned to him / her by the Provost.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Must be a Registered Nurse / Midwife with a minimum of second class Honours Degree in Nursing and a Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Must possess a teaching qualification. (PGDE/Diploma in Education Nurse/Midwife Educator) and Licensed from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess 15 years cognate Working / Teaching experience as a Nurse in a similar or other Tertiary Institution, two (2) of which must be at Managerial Level.
- Candidates must have obtained Ph.D. before the age of 55 years or before reaching 35 years of service.
- Candidates must not be older than 62 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates should be I.C.T. proficient and be able to demonstrate a satisfactory ability and understanding of relevant basic digital skills in modern management system.
- Candidates must be of reputable character/behaviour and physically fit for the intended posts.
- Candidates are required to submit along with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) a Suitability Statement for the post they are applying for; and will also be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials at the point of interview.
Terms of Appointment
- The position is on tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may after satisfactory performance be re-appointed for another period of four years only.
Salary and other entitlements are as obtainable in similar positions in the Kaduna State Tertiary Institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (25) copies each of their Application Letters (including all relevant documents) attached to their Curriculum Vitae in the format below, and addressed to “The Chairman Governing Council, P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State”.
- Name (Surname First and underlined)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Postal Address, Email and Phone Numbers
- Post Applying for
- Present Rank
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Educational Institutions attended and Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Membership / Professional Qualifications
- Conferences and Publications
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application for the Post of the Deputy Provost” to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Note: All candidates are advised to request each of their three (3) referees to forward reference reports on them under confidential cover to “The Office of the Registrar, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kaduna, immediately, as they make their applications.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|