A Chemical Manufacturing company based in Kaduna, Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Role and Responsibilities
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising supervisors on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- OND in Electrical Engineering or apprenticeship experience (desired).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|