Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Commercial Services
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Report To: Managing Director
About Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited: Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in business development, sales, and marketing of similar products.
- Atleast 2 years in a Mid/Senior Management role.
- Relevant professional qualification
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of engagement with C-suite stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills; extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
- Stakeholder Management; Ability to develop relationships with regulatory government and business leaders. Seasoned experience influencing internal and external stakeholders with skill and diplomacy.
- Execution: Ability to manage and allocate financial and people resources to execute operational and business plans/models.
- Client focus; Ability to determine the strategic business direction to best meet clients evolving needs.Core focus on continued service excellence by evaluating and analyzing departmental decisions that impact customer advocacy.
- Passionate about customers and demonstrated experience at building strong relationships.
- Good industry knowledge: The renewable energy space and excellent understanding of the industry and experience in evaluating and implementing energy services to customers.
- Ability to generate revenue tied to organization’s objectives and building effective business models.
- Accountability for lead generation and revenue.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to strategically engage clients/prospects.
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Proficient in functions of MS Office and Google work space.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the job title as the email subject.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Commercial/Key Account Management/Planning & Performance/Seller Management/Seller Engagement, Unit Head|