Chemical Manufacturing Company
Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN KADUNA STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN KADUNA
Posted 6 months ago
A Chemical Manufacturing company based in Kaduna, Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer II
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze current equipment; identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and companyexpectations.
- Design and test prototypes of equipment.
- Create basic schematics and simulated models to test designs, modifies designs to meet specifications and budget requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of new measuring devices and control systems, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
- Acts as project engineer for design, prototype fabrication, and manufacturing development.
- Draft and present formal technical documents, reports, and testing to manager for approval results
- Draft technical manuals for instrumentation.
- Provide training related to devices to employees and/or customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering required; Master’s Degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of test methods, digital and analog circuit design computers, and the design, development, and application of a wide variety of instruments
- Thorough understanding of applied math and physics.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment