Idmibok International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
About Idmibok International: Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or any related field of study; Master’s Degree preferred with 4 years of experience.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of website applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.).
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with impact assessment is an advantage
- Ability to perform various conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Advisor, Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|