Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager – Golden Fertilizer
- Coordination and supervision of the loading of bulk and local raw materials into the Warehouse.
- Manage and coordinate raw material inventory.
- Contribute strategically to system development to reduce product failure or reprocessing costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Attend meetings with FEPSAN, NAERSL, SON, NAFDAC, the Federal Ministry of Labour, and state and federal regulatory agencies on behalf of Golden Fertilizer.
- Create crop-specific blends and collaborate with sales to implement sales strategies for such blends.
- Manage and approve plant expenses in accordance with the approval limits and the standard operating procedure for such payments.
- Ensure that the generating plant, water treatment, and plant facilities are up to date to meet the needs of the plant.
- B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering.
- Membership of Nigerian society of Engineers will be an added advantage.
- 8 years cognate experience in a plant and manufacturing operations.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have a detailed knowledge of plant operations.
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Have good problem-solving abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|