A Chemical Manufacturing Company based in Kaduna, Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator
Role and Responsibilities
- Contributing towards the safe and efficient operation of the plant adhering to environmental compliance
- Following operational policies & procedures as well as being involved in process sampling, plant outages, plant projects, etc.
- Supporting the Operations Technicians and other team members to maximize plant availability and reliably
- Supporting site activities such as operating mobile plant including forklift trucks
- Assisting with vehicle marshaling on site.
- Supporting the acceptance and control of the site spares.
- OND / HND in Chemical or Water Resource Engineering or Industrial Chemistry. Plant Operations Apprentice (desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Experience working in Power Generation or any other heavy process environment in a similar based role.
- Mechanical / Electrical maintenance skill set.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.