Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Prepared Date: March 2022
- A Smile360 Dental Specialist Business Manager is a growth-minded professional that understands what it takes to take charge of the Practice’s day-to-day operations, implement strategies, manage teams and achieve sustained organizational success.
- The job holder must be great people manager who is skilled in managing, coaching and supervising staff/departmental work, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently from marketing and business development to administration, finance and IT. Interpersonal skills and focused leadership capability are paramount, as great attitude, teamwork, originality and innovative spirit are vital to our success.
- The incumbent should be able to identify new opportunities quickly based on objective data; closely monitor the efficiency of the Practice operations; be strategic and able to think on his/her feet.
- The landscape of our industry changes daily and Smile360 needs someone who can adapt and learn on the spot.
Operations / Systems:
- Implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of Practice goals
- Ensure that the practice has the adequate and suitableresources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Periodic analysis of company performance against company monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives
- Design a strategy around cost-effectiveness by getting better bargains from vendors
- Ensures the effective tracking of payments to all Smile 360 vendors within the agreed SLAs
- Representing the company at networking events, conferences and other relevant events
- Reviewing financial reports to improve budgets and annual operating costs
- Spearheading the Practice’s marketing, sales, PR, and business development drive
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
- Responsible for managing and liaising with vendors for optimal service delivery
- Ensure that all the relevant data is captured and that practice/client paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all client records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP) for all processes within the area of responsibility
- Conduct process audits as per policy or as necessary
Business Development and Client / Staff Management:
- Drive the business development initiatives and explore new effective ways to expand the practice patient base, production and bottom-line
- Support the provision of a customer-focused practice and seamless patient journey that assists in attracting, satisfying and retaining patients according to the Smile 360 standards.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the patient recall and reactivation process, with the aim of re-booking, lapsed patients and gaining acceptance of treatment plans not taken up.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new corporate and individual clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Spearhead the Practice visibility and presence in the public and key sectors of the society/ polity
- Understand clients’ needs and work closely with the other Managers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction; conduct customer surveys.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the patient referral and testimonial procedures and work with staff as well as liaise with other practices to ensure a regular supply of referred patients.
- Organize dental awareness programs/camps at corporate organizations and communities
- Provide sales and operational training support to staff in associated units.
- Advice staff and management on best practices and procedures for better quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Work with HR Manager to assess staff training needs and advice on opportunities for maintaining and updating their professional knowledge and skills.
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Goals
- Services are rendered timely and professionally.
- Minimal downtime in line with agreed objectives.
- Ensure budgetary compliance and efficiency.
- Drive Business Partnerships to increase Patient Inflow.
- Ensure minimal error margin in service delivery.
- Minimal number of customer complaints
- Drive Collaboration with Internal and External Stakeholders to secure timely sign off.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|