A Chemical Manufacturing Company based in Kaduna, Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
- Process Engineer controls and maintains a steady state of operation of process units under his control and related equipment in the most safe and efficient manner to meet required throughput.
- Maximize yield and meet required quality specifications.
- Handles all unit emergencies.
- Ensures the operations are in accordance with established procedures and instructions.
- Contributing towards the safe and efficient operation of the plant adhering to environmental compliance
- Following operational policies & procedures as well as being involved in process sampling, plant outages, plant projects, etc.
- Supervise the Operations Technicians and other team members to maximize plant availability and reliably.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of test methods, digital and analog circuit design computers, and the design, development, and application of a wide variety of instruments.
- Thorough understanding of applied math and physics.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Manufacturing / Production|