We invite applications from interested and eligible candidates from within and outside the College to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Job Codes: CNM005
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
The Registrar is a Principal Officer in the College and shall:
- Be the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and
- Be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administrative work of the College.
- Serve as the Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board, the Management Committee and any of the sub-committees of the College.
- Be the custodian of College Seal and all records other than that of finance.
- Be the chief adviser to the Provost on Administrative and Human Resource Management issues.
Qualifications / Experiences
Candidates for the post of Registrar:
- Must possess a Honours Degree in Public Administration or any other relevant disciplines from a recognized Institution with 15 years cognate work experience, two (2) of which should be at the level of Deputy Registrar in a recognized Tertiary Institution. Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a recognized relevant Professional Body.
- Candidates must not be more than 56 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates must not be older than 62 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates should be I.C.T. proficient and be able to demonstrate a satisfactory ability and understanding of relevant basic digital skills in modern management system.
- Candidates must be of reputable character/behaviour and physically fit for the intended posts.
- Candidates are required to submit along with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) a Suitability Statement for the post they are applying for; and will also be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials at the point of interview.
Terms of Appointment
- The position is on tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may after satisfactory performance be re-appointed for another period of four years only.
Salary and other entitlements are as obtainable in similar positions in the Kaduna State Tertiary Institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (25) copies each of their Application Letters (including all relevant documents) attached to their Curriculum Vitae in the format below, and addressed to “The Chairman Governing Council, P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State”.
- Name (Surname First and underlined)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Postal Address, Email and Phone Numbers
- Post Applying for
- Present Rank
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Educational Institutions attended and Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Membership / Professional Qualifications
- Conferences and Publications
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application for the Post of the Registrar” to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Note: All candidates are advised to request each of their three (3) referees to forward reference reports on them under confidential cover to “The Office of the Registrar, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kaduna, immediately, as they make their applications.